Thursday, April 30, 2015

April Favorites


I can not believe April is over already! Spring has sprung and I have officially broken up with my winter wardrobe until at least late September! That being said I don't I don’t have a ton to share with you this month. For the most part I have been sticking with my favorite staples, however necessity did force me to try a few new products.

  1. OZ Natural 2.5% Retinol
Retinol is a must have for my acne prone 30ish year old skin. My Usual over the counter retinol cream was discontinued and I swear I almost cried. I went out on  limb and bought this one from Amazon. Let me tell you this stuff is amazing! My new staple for sure!

  1. Bare Minerals Bare Skin
I previously tried this foundation and I was not a fan! I decided to give it a second try because I was looking for a lighter weight everyday foundation now that the weather is warming up. The secret to making this foundation work was wearing it with a primer. I like the easy, mess free application. It doesn't have the flawless finish that my usual foundation has however I like the natural look for everyday. And the built in SPF is an added bonus.

  1. Kinky Curly Curling Custard
Finding a curl defining gel has been an ongoing struggle since I did my big chop over a year ago. Everything I have tried has been to drying or too crunchy or causes too much shrinkage. But this baby is worth its weight in gold. Leaves my wash and go moisturized and defined! Its a little pricey at $16 but I love it!

  1. Perry Street Leah Necklace
I got this in my second Rocks Box this month and if you follow me on Instagram (If you don’t, you should) you seen that I wore it all the time! I had to buy this beauty!
  1. Gianni Bini Jazzey Jewel Perforated Smoking Slippers

These are so comfy, probably my most worn pair of shoes this month!

What were your favorites in April? I need to know!!

No comments :

Post a Comment