Monday, April 13, 2015

Fashion Find: Black, White, Chevron Oh My

 Chevron Stripe Poplin Dress
I’m so excited about this weeks fashion find! I have been on the hunt for a black and white a-line skirt for what seems like forever! Well my search has come to an end…

Okay, its not exactly a skirt, it’s a dress but I love it! I found this gorgeous Chevron fit and flare dress at eshakti.com. Its available in sizes 0-28 and the best part is you can make custom adjustment for a small additional fee. I added a cap sleeve and had inches added to the hip since I’m  bottom heavy.

The retail price was a little higher than this frugal fashionista normally would pay but I really loved this dress and I think I will get a lot of wear from this beauty. Plus eshakti had a promotion for first time customers, so I saved $40 off the price of the dress and free adjustments (who doesn't love free). It also comes in a maxi length that I loved as well.

No comments :

Post a Comment