Monday, April 20, 2015

Search me oh God


How true is this for you? Are you looking inward? When was the last time you took out quite time to reflect on your actions or intentions?

I encourage you to spend some time in prayer ask God to reveal your heart. I guarantee if you ask he will show you. We as people spend too much time blaming external forces, we give the enemy way too much credit! When in reality so much of what we are going through are the result of our own doing.

"Search me oh God and know my heart. Try me and know my thoughts and see if there are any wicked or harmful ways in me and lead me in the way everlasting" -Psalms 139:23-24

David asked God to search for sin and point it out, from a medical standpoint it was exploratory surgery for sin! I challenge you to make this your prayer and see if we don't get better results. If you ask the Lord to search your heart and reveal any areas of shortcoming you will be continuing to walks on your path to "everlasting life".

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13976433/?claim=cp5ptpm42vz">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments :

Post a Comment