Monday, May 11, 2015

A Day in the life: Mothers Day Weekend


My Mothers day weekend was filled with love and good company!

Saturday was my church’s annual Women’s Tea. I love this event and look forward to it every year. The women in my church sign up to host a table. You get to decorate your table how ever you like, while staying within that years theme. This years theme was "A Legacy of Knowledge". The women in my church go all out with the tables and it’s always so much fun to  see all the creative beautiful things they come up with. This is my second year doing a table.



My Best friend and I 

On Sunday I attended worship service with my son!
Dress-eShakti  |Necklace-Charming Charlie's|
Its So Hard to get him to take a serious picture!
Finally got it!


 Ever since I had Nicholas being a mom has taken on a whole new meaning for me. Becoming a mother myself  has caused me to appreciate my own mom so much more. She was a single mom who raised two children.  There are times when I feel overwhelmed with just one, and unlike my own mom I have so much help. I can not imagine doing it with two and no support! Wether your a mommy or not, I hope your weekend was blessed!

No comments :

Post a Comment