Saturday, May 23, 2015

Sunday Favorites + Memorial Day Sales

Sunday Favorites
Hey lovies, I hope your having a fantastic three day weekend! This week I fell in love with so many amazing things and I wanted to share some of those things with you! My favorite is these Forever 21 wide leg floral print pants with a second close being the Lane Bryant Embellished sandals. You gals know I love my flats and with these beauties being office appropriate, I haven't taken them off all week!There are also a number of Memorial day sales happening this weekend, here are a few worth checking out.

ASOS 20% OFF everything// code LONGWKND
LANE BRYANT Buy one Get One Free entire site// Code EPICSUMMERLB
ELOQUII 25% OFF full priced items// Code OUTOFOFFICE
TORRID Buy one Get one 50% OFF entire site// Code LONGWKEND

No comments :

Post a Comment