Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Unboxing: Ipsy Glam Bag May


OMG, Yay! My first Ipsy bag is here. If you aren't familiar, Ipsy is $10/month subscription service.As a member you receive a beautiful Glam Bag with deluxe samples and full-sized products. 

Ipsy ships via DHL Global Mail and there shipping is super fast. I was impressed. It took only 4 days to get to me! 


Ipsy releases the contents of the bag on the 10th of each month, so your able to sneak peak on line on that months contents! Each bag has a theme. This months theme was "Jet Setter".



Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Lip Pencil and Bonus Gloss
I love Urban Decay so I'm excited to give this a try!


Balanced Guru Style Me Hair Oil
I'm a devote coconut oil user so I doubt that I will be using this bad boy! 


Chella Eye Brow Color Pencil
In always on the hunt for a good brow pencil. I'll let you know what I think about this one.


Nuxe Facial Cleanser and Makeup Remover
Eh not super excited about this but of course I'll give it a try! 


Jesse's Girl Pure Pigment Eye Dust
I life the neutral color I think it will be a pretty everyday eye but I'm not a fan of loose shadow.

Another thing I like about Ipsy is they offer a discount on each months product they send. So if you like it you can pick it up on there site for 20-25% off retail price.

If your interested in getting your own subscription you can subscribe here, and tell 'em I sent you!




No comments :

Post a Comment