Thursday, April 9, 2015

Make it Werk: Tribal Pants




|Pants-Sears | T Shirt-H&M | Flats-Dillards | Blazer-Sears |
Purse-JustFab | Jewelry-Charming Charles's |

Tribal pants seem to be everywhere, and I must confess it’s a trend that at first sight I hated! And not just at first sight but at  third, fourth and fifth, I just really disliked the look, until I found these. I absolutely love these pants, and they were on sale!

The moment I tried them on I instantly realized what about high waisted tribal pants I disliked...they make your butt look HUGE, and not in a good way!  After playing around and trying them with different things in my closet I think pairing them with a  long blazer  covered my behind and made the wearable! And the color and fabric made them office appropriate. I added a pop of color with this long, electric yellow sweater blazer. Next time I might try the with a long tunic off the shoulder top for a casual night out!

1 comment :

  1. Beautiful outfit! Love the pants paired with that pretty yellow blazer :)

    ReplyDelete